The Friends of the Reedsburg Public Library was incorporated in 1994 as a non-profit, tax-exempt 501 (c)(3) organization to seek private sector support to supplement tax-based funding for the Library.
Contributions to the Friends of the Library help strengthen the collections, expand programs, and enhance services.
A strong public library is the foundation upon which a community can preserve the past, empower lives today, and build for the future.
The Friends of the Library support the Library through volunteer time and financial support for:
- Educational & cultural adult programs
- Children's programs
- Early literacy promotion in the community
- Prizes & performers for summer library program
- Homebound library services
- Library materials, technology & furnishings
- Book Sales
- Holiday Gift Fund (November-January)
- Grocery Receipt Rebate program
- Pi day celebration on March 14 (3.14)
Donate now through PayPal
The Library will receive your
donation less 3%.
Items for Sale
Wisconsin Writers Quilt Notecards.
$2.00 for 1
$5.00 for 3
Candy Bar - A variety of flavors to choose from