- Appropriate Library Behavior Policy
- AV and Rental Equipment Policy (PDF)
- Circulation/Confidentiality Policy
- Display, Exhibits, and Distribution of Free Material Policy (PDF)
- Emergency Policy
- Emergency Guidelines (Restricted File)
- Gift Policy
- Donation Guidelines
- Donation Form (Fill-in-PDF)
- Internet Policy
- Library Tour Policy
- Meeting Room Policy & Applications
- Payment Policy
- Personnel Policy
- Proctoring Policy
- Records Retention Policy
- Reference Policy
- Selection Policy
- Smoke-Free Library Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Study Rooms Policy
- Strategic Plan 2010 – 2015
- Unattended Children Policy (PDF)
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteer Application
The Library is closed to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Due dates for all items that are currently checked-out have been extended to 5/1/2020. We encourage our patrons to keep current materials until the library reopens.
Please visit our website and our Facebook page for online programming and links to community and online resources.
If you need assistance, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 608-768-7323 and a staff member will respond to your inquiry.