Beginning May 4, Holds Pick-up is back!
How do I place holds?
You can place holds on LINKcat or you can contact the Library at 608-768-7323 for assistance in placing holds.
How do I get my items?
Pick up is by appointment only, so when you are notified that your holds are available, call the Library at 608-768-7323 to schedule pick-up.
Please note that pulling and processing holds may take up to 3 days. Please wait until you receive notification before calling to schedule pick-up.
Details about pick-up will be given when you make your appointment.
Are there any restrictions?
- Only materials from the Reedsburg Library's collection are available at this time, so when searching, please be sure to limit to items available at the Reedsburg Library.
- At this time, there is a limit of 10 items per pick-up
- Additional limits may apply, depending upon demand
Can I return materials?
- Existing loans have been extended to 7/1/2020; new checkouts will be due 7/1/2020.
- Returns should be placed in the outside book drop located on the Locust St. side of the building.
- No fines will be charged until after the library reopens.